If a hotel room or an event room is ordered, confirmed or made available at short notice, a contract has been concluded. The conclusion of the contract commits the contracting parties for the entire duration of the contract to the fulfilment of the mutual obligations resulting from it.
- The obligation of the HOTEL LANDHAUS WACHTELHOF is to make the room or the event room available according to the order.
- The obligation of the guest is to pay the price for the period of the order of the room or the event room.
If a guest does not occupy the ordered hotel room or the event room, he/she remains legally obliged to pay the price for the agreed hotel service, regardless of the reason for the impediment.
Cancellation rules for accommodation, breakfast, arrangements, wellness services and expenses
- On weekdays Sunday to Thursday a cancellation for overnight prices is possible free of charge until 18 o’clock.
- For later cancellations we charge 80% of the confirmed price. For non-arrival we charge 100%.
For arrangement prices on any weekday and overnight prices that extend over the weekdays Friday and Saturday the following conditions apply:
- A free cancellation of the reservation is possible until 7 days before arrival. In case of later cancellation, the hotel reserves the right to charge 80% of the price if the reservation is not re-let.
Cancellation Rules for the Christmas & New Year’s Eve Arrangement):
- up to 8 weeks before arrival: free of charge
- up to 6 weeks before arrival: 40% of the agreed price
- up to 4 weeks before arrival: 60% of the agreed price
- from 2 weeks before arrival: 80% of the agreed price
Cancellation rules for meetings:
- A complete cancellation of the event is possible up to 2 months before the start of the event.
- A cancellation for up to 15 participants is possible free of charge up to 4 weeks in advance.
- A cancellation for up to 5 participants is possible free of charge up to 2 weeks in advance.
- In case of later cancellation we charge 60% of the contract price of the arrangement and event associations.
Wedding & family cancellation rules:
- Celebrations can no longer be cancelled free of charge after a booking confirmation by the Hotel Landhaus Wachtelhof.
- up to 10 months before the start of the event we charge 20 % on all booked services.
- up to 6 months before the start of the event we charge 60 % on all booked services.
- In case of later cancellation we charge 80% of the contract price of the arrangement and event associations.
- The cancellation costs for external services such as artists and/or equipment are dependent on the service provider.
Cancellation costs for special orders (e.g. dedicated artists etc.):
- 90% of the agreed booking fees
The HOTEL LANDHAUS WACHTELHOF has a claim to payment of all services before departure and accordingly a legal lien on the property brought in by the guest. Should a contract in the forecast exceed the total invoice amount of 5.000,00 €, the HOTEL LANDHAUS WACHTELHOF reserves the right to a deposit of 50 %. The place of jurisdiction shall be Rotenburg/Wümme, since even in the event of non-use of the room or the event room, the services under the contract must be rendered in Rotenburg/Wümme. The prices include service charges and statutory value-added tax.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator